What is the best method of booking an appointment?
- Let’s you secure an appointment with us calling you back
- Allows you to make an appointment outside office hours
- Gives you SMS and Email reminders
Booking on the telephone:
- Let’s you more of a feel for our services
- Can help you decide what length of appointment to make
- You may request not to receive any SMS or email reminders
- You may request not to make a deposit to secure the booking
When should I make a long appointment?
Please make a long appointment:
- for any first appointment
- For a second opinion
- When you have more than one issue to discuss
- When The Doctor has seen you previously and you usually have long appointments
How do I book Online?
There are two ways to book online
- Via the specific booking buttons that are found on pages of specific clinical issues
- Via the general book online page
Where can I park?
There is parking opposite South East Medical just off John Street.
There is also a carpark at the rear of the building off Waterloo Street.
How far are you from the train station?
An 8 minute walk from Cleveland Railway Station.
What should I do if I’m running late?
We understand that stuff happens and you might be running late.
The key is that we ask you to phone us on 07 3073 3917 as soon as you think you may be late. The doctor may also say it’s OK for you to come 10-15 minutes late – as long as you ring us first!
What is your cancellation policy?
We understand that stuff happens.
Please call us as soon as you know you need to cancel.
Online Bookings may be cancelled by you up to 24 hrs beforehand.
Refunding the deposit from online bookings within 24 hr of the appointment is not simple. The stages involved are:
- We identify which of the two methods of payment you used
- Log into the payment portal and identify the payment via a search
- Finally issue a refund.
The process takes around 10-15 minutes. We only reserve this for genuine emergencies.
How can I transfer my medical records to you?
The doctor will require you signed consent. This will be arranged during your visit.
How do I get my test results?
We do not feel that ‘no news is good news’ is good enough.
For normal pathology or imaging results:
- We will email or phone you your results, depending on your preferred method.
- Please note that email is not regarded as secure, so you will need to accept a small degree of risk that the result ends up in the wrong hands.
- You may also see your results if you have registered with my health record. It takes 7 days before the results are viewable on my health record.
For abnormal results:
- These will of course also be available after 7 days on my health record.
- The doctor will either phone you are ask for you to come in for an apppointment.
What facilities do you have?
We have facilities for all standard general practice services.
Two rooms are oversized to allow the couch to be centred in the room for Skin examinations.
Clear & transparent.
Letting you Decide.
- Dr Beatty – first visit, short
- Dr Beatty – first visit, longer
- Dr Beatty – subsequent, short
- Dr Beatty – subsequent, longer
- STD Testing & follow up
- STD Clinic – long
- Out of Pocket
- Total (without medicare)
- Medicare Rebate