How do I decide whether to make a long appointment?
Please make a long appointment:
- for any first appointment
- Usually your second appointment for follow up of your initial issue.
- For a second opinion
- When you have more than one issue to discuss
- When you usually have long appointments
How do I get my test results?
You are asked at your first visit whether you wish to have access to a secure portal to view any pathology or imaging results.
Results are available to view on the portal as soon as the doctor has viewed the results, usually within 24 hrs.
You may otherwise ask the doctor to send you an SMS once the results are all in.
For abnormal results, you will be asked to come in for an appointment.
What is the best method of booking an appointment?
- Let’s you secure an appointment with us calling you back
- Allows you to make an appointment outside office hours
- Gives you SMS and Email reminders
Booking on the telephone:
- Let’s you more of a feel for our services
- Can help you decide what length of appointment to make
- You may request not to receive any SMS or email reminders
- You may request not to make a deposit to secure the booking
Where can I park?
There is parking opposite South East Medical just off John Street.
There is also a carpark at the rear of the building off Waterloo Street.
How far are you from the train station?
An 8 minute walk from Cleveland Railway Station.
What should I do if I’m running late?
We understand that stuff happens and you might be running late.
The key is that we ask you to phone us on 07 3073 3917 as soon as you think you may be late. The doctor may also say it’s OK for you to come 10-15 minutes late – as long as you ring us first!
What is your cancellation policy?
We understand that stuff happens.
Please call us as soon as you know you need to cancel.
Online Bookings may be cancelled by you up to 24 hrs beforehand.
Refunding the deposit from online bookings within 24 hr of the appointment is not simple. The stages involved are:
- We identify which of the two methods of payment you used
- Log into the payment portal and identify the payment via a search
- Finally issue a refund.
The process takes around 10-15 minutes. We only reserve this for genuine emergencies.
How can I transfer my medical records to you?
The doctor will require you signed consent. This will be arranged during your visit.
What facilities do you have?
We have facilities for all standard general practice services.
Two rooms are oversized to allow the couch to be centred in the room for Skin examinations.
Clear & transparent.
Letting you Decide.
- Dr Beatty – short
- Dr Beatty – long (1st visit)
- Dr Beatty – long (subsequent)
- STD Testing & follow up
- STD Clinic – long
- Out of Pocket
- Total (without medicare)
- Medicare Rebate